MILLION DOLLAR FACIAL
Discover the Million Dollar Facial where science meets indulgence.
The MILLION DOLLAR FACIAL ©
Truly exceptional results.
It’s a relatively new procedure that incorporates a number of techniques that are all combined into one carefully crafted treatment.
I’m sure you’ll find the end results amazing and that you’ll end up looking and feeling fabulous. What’s more, it’s not just for the girls, it’s also suitable for all you guys out there too!
Sure, we all want to feel like a million dollars but what will it achieve?
- Brighter, smoother and firmer skin
- Flawless makeup application
- Reduction of the appearance of scarring, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glowing, even skin tone
- Instant results with ongoing benefits
Absolutely! More and more men are becoming aware of the importance of keeping themselves looking sharp and fresh, and we think that this is the perfect way to achieve that. So come on guys, what are you waiting for? You deserve to be pampered too!
Regardless of your gender, it’s suitable for all skin types and for those who are just simply looking to pamper themselves. It can also benefit individuals who are prone to:
- Lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring
- Vellus hair (Peach fuzz)
- Acne breakouts
The short answer is that it’s designed to work your skin from the outside in by deeply exfoliating your skin cells. We’ll also remove non-terminal (very fine or ‘peach fuzz’) hair and polish your skin which, when combined, will help flush out toxins. Due to the nature of the treatment, it will increase the absorption of any creams and serums applied by up to 80%, giving your skin ample opportunity to lap-up all the goodness from them when they’re applied.
Once complete, your amazing Million Dollar Facial treatment package can also:
- Elevate absorption levels by up to 80%
- Increase hydration levels
- Increase collagen production
- Remove 3 to 4 weeks worth of dead skin cells
- Thicken the epidermis layer to reduce the appearance of broken capillaries
- Remove the built up toxins by lymphatic drainage
- Help reduce damage or irritation to the skin (PIH or Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
You should avoid wearing makeup for 72 hours following your treatment and I suggest that you use a non-perfumed moisturiser/serum.
You must also apply SPF daily no less than factor 50. We also advise that you stay hydrated to aid the lymphatic drainage
One treatment £100